To book Schedule IV, please contact Joshua McAllister at firstname.lastname@example.org or text (586) 298-1313.
Schedule IV is despair, recovery, anger, and heartbreak. Coming from each of the four corners of Metro-Detroit, the quintet is an energetic construction of post-punk and industrial guitar, drums, and synth, with melancholic and disaffected lyrical work.
- Steph Strange (formerly of Strangeling and Venereal Injection)
- Mike Phipps (Pulse State, The Disaffect, and ex-D:Konstruct)
- Don Gransden (formerly of DeLIEN and Siegemachine)
- Joshua McAllister (formerly of function13 and DeLIEN)
- Jervon Molloy
- Zach Pliska (frontman for VAZUM)
Schedule IV is contemporary goth rock cut from the cracking concrete of a city that’s finding its shape again.
It’s been over fifteen years since Cleopatra released one of their Unquiet Grave comps, but the timing couldn’t be better for another double-length set of tunes from lesser known, up and coming goth and related acts. Lord knows there are more than even enterprising outfits like yours truly can even hope to track, so having a clutch of them showcased at once is always helpful. We’re liking the no-frills production of this track from Detroit’s Schedule IV, which has an earthy and earnest take on the sort of forlorn mood which is good goth rock’s manna.
Detroit has a thing. There is something about the art that comes from there that bleeds desperation. The kind that makes me feel very cold inside. I made a few ‘clicks’ recently that connected me to members of this band Schedule IV. When I finally listened, I instantly felt choked up. Their music has a quality I’m totally into, even if I can’t put a finger on it. There is amazing talent out there. Find it.
– Steven Siebold of Hate Dept., MUET
Embue hometown of Detroit’s urban, industrial, futuristic essence between decadence and reconstruction, recovery and resilience.
–White Light//White Heat on Schedule IV’s Stray, which made their The Very Best of ‘Track of the Day’ list of 2018.
Friday night’s band, Schedule IV, is a creature of the Goth Scene in Detroit with a penchant leaning toward rock & the siren songs similar to Depeche Mode & The Cure. Dark and sad but with the post-punk rally-call of self-worth and pulling oneself up by your own bootstraps, the Music touches all sides of your feelings while listening. This 5-piece goth rock band is also known as a reliable and talented Detroit-area opener for bands like Swedish-based “Covenant,” Canadian darkwave darlings “ACTORS,” and the New York’s Post-Punk group, “Bootblacks.”
–Schedule IV Draws Crowd for Ferndale Library’s First Stop Friday Concert
Oakland County Times, March 3, 2019
On a recent Friday night, with stage lights flashing in semi-darkness, an amped-up quintet called Schedule IV — named after the U.S. Food and Drug Administration category for anti-depressant drugs — played a set at Ferndale’s library. About 75 fans were drawn by the library’s concert hype…
Oakland County libraries hustling to get hip
Detroit Free Press, March 12, 2019
- April 8, 2018. Schedule IV opened for Covenant. Small’s, Hamtramck, MI.
- July 5, 2018. Schedule IV headlined a show featuring 6th Circle and OLMS. Small’s, Hamtramck, MI.
- Dec 26, 2018. Schedule IV opened for Twin Tribes, Amaranth, and Panic Priest. Small’s, Hamtramck, MI.
- May 3, 2019. Schedule IV opened for ACTORS, Bootblacks, and The Bellwether Syndicate. Small’s, Hamtramck, MI.
- June 22, 2019. Schedule IV headlined a show featuring Dron and VAZUM. Cellarmen’s, Hazel Park, MI.
- July 6, 2019. Schedule IV played with Eprom Colong and WEB. Small’s, Hamtramck, MI.
- August 24, 2019. Inferno Hellfire Club Themed Party. Schedule IV with DYNYNSYS. Hosted by Satanhaus. Sanctuary Detroit, Hamtramck, MI.
To book Schedule IV, please contact Joshua McAllister at email@example.com or text (586) 298-1313.